Adoption Support

adopt, adoptee, birthmother, birth mom, mother, father, grandparent,adoptive, adopted, adopting, adoption, pregnancy, baby, crisis-pregnancy, pregnancy, child, adoptive mom, adoptive dad, adoptive mother, adoptive father, children, special needs adoption, adoption agency, law, attorney, attorneys, laws, adopt,,

Friday, July 29, 2005

Thoughts from the Forum

Thoughts from the Forum
"I think most men do not realize how important a part they are in children's lives, what an influence they have on shaping a lot of basic values and lessons for life. And what it does when they leave and do not invest any time in their child's(ren) lives." ~ quinnandellie
"My biological father - I've never met him, and from what I know, he doesn't know that I exsist. I do hope someday to meet him. There are so many questions I want to ask, and things I want to say. Mostly, I want to tell him that I don't harbor any anger towards him for how I came to exsist or where I ended up (being adopted). He wasn't really given any more choice than I was about my adoption. As far as my conception, well, we all do stupid things when we're young." ~ Theresaxxx