Adoption Support

adopt, adoptee, birthmother, birth mom, mother, father, grandparent,adoptive, adopted, adopting, adoption, pregnancy, baby, crisis-pregnancy, pregnancy, child, adoptive mom, adoptive dad, adoptive mother, adoptive father, children, special needs adoption, adoption agency, law, attorney, attorneys, laws, adopt,,

Thursday, June 02, 2005

"POEM TO MY DAUGHTER"

Poem "Come My Little Angel"
Come my little angel
Come my little dear, for my life is here to share
Do not be mad
Don't hold anger or fear, for my life is here to share
Walk fast, please don't run
I am here for you, I am the one, for my life is here to share
Try and use knowledge
What has happened to you and me, for my life is here to share
Memories lost and now to gain,
my life is here to share
Sometimes my heart breaks
I am full of pain,
my life is here to share
I grow flowers,
watch them bloom,
my life is here to share
I will be here everyday, take my hand,
my life is here to share
sometimes I scream a beginning of a yell, my life is here to share
please know I am aware I have love and joy, my life is here to share
For I am the birth mother and I care...
by Jennifer Beck-Robinson, an adoptee and birthmother who does searches. You can contact her at - Givenright@msn.com