Adoption Support

adopt, adoptee, birthmother, birth mom, mother, father, grandparent,adoptive, adopted, adopting, adoption, pregnancy, baby, crisis-pregnancy, pregnancy, child, adoptive mom, adoptive dad, adoptive mother, adoptive father, children, special needs adoption, adoption agency, law, attorney, attorneys, laws, adopt,,

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Daily Question June 4, 2005

People often times ask me "How do I get started on my adoption search?". I always would love to say come to me first, but, many times people do not have the funding to pay a search company. I would first tell them to go back to the agency you were born at and find out if they have non-i.d. This is very important in an adoption search. Try to ask them if your child has come back to the agency asking about you or vice versa to see if your birth mother is searching for you. Sign up on as many sites as you can. Start there and I will be giving you some ideas daily to help in an adoption search. Nighty Night:) Jenn
Over and now Out