Adoption Support

adopt, adoptee, birthmother, birth mom, mother, father, grandparent,adoptive, adopted, adopting, adoption, pregnancy, baby, crisis-pregnancy, pregnancy, child, adoptive mom, adoptive dad, adoptive mother, adoptive father, children, special needs adoption, adoption agency, law, attorney, attorneys, laws, adopt,,

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Adoption Search and Reunion

I am a birth mother and an adoptee. I have helped birth mothers and adoptees locate their families since 1989, when I located my birth mother. I had always wondered who my birth mother was, and when I located her, I finally got my answers. I help others in adoption search because I believe they need answers to their questions. I have helped over 2,500 people and have stopped counting. I am just grateful that I can locate and find their lost loved ones. I have a website at www.givenright.com
I placed my baby through the Edna Gladney Home in Fort Worth, Texas. I have many Texas Birth Indexes that help in locating adoptees and birth mothers. I always advise that if you are searching to register with I.S.R.R. and the TEXAS ADOPTION REGISTRY.